Pandemic-Friendly Support for a Pregnant Loved One
COVID-19 has greatly altered how we go about living, but it hasn’t gotten in the way of the miracle of life. If someone you know and love is preparing for a baby, chances are she has extra concerns about how that will happen—and you can’t even throw a shower to show how much you care! Read on for information to help understand health and safety and ideas that convey your support and excitement for the blessed event.
Navigating Birth Options
Learn about birth options during the pandemic and how your loved one can cope with the stress of delivery.
- Are Hospital Births Safe During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- During Coronavirus Hospital Surge, a Midwife Recommends Home Birth
- What Is a Doula? Here’s What Doulas Do and How Much They Cost
- Visualization, Meditation, and Hypnosis to Cope with Pain in Labor and Birth
- Best Songs for Labor and Delivery
When Baby Arrives
Once their baby is born, your loved one will have to take some precautions during COVID-19.
- Mask Safety 101: Why You Shouldn’t Mask a Baby
- Breastfeeding During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Can Newborns Go Out in Public During Pandemic?
Gifts That Keep on Giving
Read about some great post-pregnancy gifts your loved one is sure to appreciate.
- Purchase Affordable Organic Cotton and Bamboo Baby Clothes from Beibamboo!
- The 13 Best Pregnancy Subscription Boxes for Parents-to-Be in 2020
- Give a Costco Membership as a Gift Online
- Gift Them a Comfortable Relaxed-Fit Maternity Dress
- How to Send Someone a Netflix Gift Subscription: Step-By-Step
- Use Walmart Coupons to Save on Maternity Wear
- 10 Best Diaper Subscription Boxes
- Find Them a Portable Baby Crib
It’s an unprecedented time in our world and one that can be a strain on those who are expecting. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways you can be a support to someone you love. Get more familiar with the birth options available and various health considerations, and find meaningful ways to say that you care.